Blobs - Helpful Blobs - Helpful

you just put a basic claymation on loop and voiced over it with a script that i can only assume was made up as you went along - if so, fair play it weren't awful But if you sat down and wrote that script, dear god man, never write again.

Lazy as hell.

Donkey Kong Parodies 1 Donkey Kong Parodies 1

I have no idea how this got front page because it's painfully unfunny.

Interlude Interlude

That was a bit of bloody genius... I hated it all the way through, i thought the kid was really annoying and I was wondering where the hell it was all going. Then the end happened and it hit me...

Beautifully done.

SuperFamily SuperFamily

something with no plot - no real point other that 'look at thesesuper heroes' does not belong on the front page, someone made a serious mistake putting this there.

It's really great animation, but the front page deserves better. When i click the front page i expect something special.

Cereal Killer Cereal Killer

this is not original you pretentious idiot.

Dominant Stick 3 Dominant Stick 3

reaally entertaining

LEGO Music Video LEGO Music Video

I had no idea what was going on, you can't just throw up a video of lego men moving around with some rock music.

Also that geovid thing was real annoying, you should find software that does't have that or register for the full version.

TerminatorTermite responds:

I do now.

Simple Tests Simple Tests

it was good

The movie was good, not the best i've seen, but it had a pretty good idea to it, rather than the classic internet meme like you said.

My real problem is the fact that you listed a bunch of ideas that you were going to use in the author comments, see to me the only reason you did that is cause you think someone else might have had ideas like them, and you're trying to put them down and show people that you had the idea too. Seemed shitty to me, but that's just how i interpreted it. There's literally no need for you to list ideas that you DIDN'T use, so why do it..?

Anyway good voice acting, good animation - pretty smooth throughout, good use
of humour - but nothing that made me really laugh.

ScaredyDave responds:

I'm sorry if it came off that way, I did not mean it like that at all. The only reason I said it was because the Judges needed to know how I came to the result of how I interpreted the theme. This theme in particular was a hard one to come up with, which is why I did that. I was also trying to see if anyone would be interested in me visiting those ideas again later.

Night of the Redead Night of the Redead

good 2nd animation

it was good but you have to think about what thinks literally look like and then replicate it

for example tears don't just fall in balls out of your eyes, they stream down your cheeks.

and shadows aren't just big blocks that don't change shape, they bend onto different surfaces, half your shadow can be on the grass and the other half on the wall, causing it to become slightly distorted you know?

that's what you should draw, you clearly have the potential.

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks for the artistic advice, I will remember it for my next flash :)

the Murder Paradox the Murder Paradox

Didn't work very well

The whole words EVERYWHERE demeaned the flash, like you were spelling out what was happening EXACTLY just in case some 12 year old watched and lost track of it?

i mean at first glance it appears a clever idea, and something 'new' but it's just boring/annoying and lazy, it means there's less animating to do because the words do it for you. So whilst you may of thought it was a good way to link up the story i don't think it worked at all